Caribbean Tarts (5 flavors)
Tarts are traditional Virgin Islands baked delicacies, similar in look to an American pie, but with a dense, savory, home-made crust that contains a host of sweet tropical fruit fillings.
As we celebrate the holidays, Carib Cultura would like to share a bit of our culture by offering homemade Caribbean tarts for a limited time. If you've ever had the pleasure of tasting our local tarts, you know just how delicious they are!
Choose from our available fillings:
- Coconut Tart
- Pineapple Tart
- Guava Tart
- Guavaberry Tart*
- Papaya Tart
- Mango Tart*
Or choose from our half/half fillings:
- Christmas Tart (1/2 Coconut & 1/2 Guava)
- Piña Colada Tart (1/2 Coconut & 1/2 Pineapple)
- Tropical Rhythm Tart (1/2 Pineapple & 1/2 Guava)
We also offer 3 different recipes, based on your dietary restrictions:
- Our traditional recipe contains standard baking ingredients, such as all purpose flour, sugar, milk and eggs. This is our standard Virgin Islands recipe that is the most savory, with a light and moist crust.
- Our gluten-free recipe contains gluten-free flour, brown sugar, a nut milk alternative, and eggs. The consistency of the crust is slightly more dense than our traditional recipe, and the flavor is much sweeter.
- Our vegan recipe contains gluten-free and nut flours, brown sugar, and a nut milk alternative. it does NOT contain eggs. The vegan recipe, although just as tasty, has a more grainy crust compared to our traditional recipe.
Allow 3-5 days processing time. All sales on baked goods are final. Tarts are perishable so Priority shipping is the slowest option we can offer to ensure they arrive fresh after baking. We know shipping costs can be expensive, so we pack the medium flat rate box to capacity.
*Only available for a limited time, when fruits are in season.
For special requests or custom orders such as darker crusts, sugar substitutes or bulk orders, or for alternate forms of payment i.e. CashApp, please Contact Us.