Caribbean Tarts, Traditional (6 flavors)
Tarts are traditional Caribbean baked delicacies, similar in look to an American pie, but with a dense, savory, flavorful home-made crust, packed with a host of sweet tropical fruit fillings.
As we celebrate the holidays, Carib Cultura would like to share a bit of our Virgin Islands culture by offering homemade Caribbean tarts for a limited time. If you've ever had the pleasure of tasting a local Caribbean tart, you know just how delicious they are. However, we invite you to elevate your tart experience, and take just one bite of our Carib Cultura Caribbean tart, a beautiful fusion of U.S. and British Virgin Islands culture, and you'll quickly realize that you never really knew tart before! Welcome to tart luxury!
Choose from our available fillings:
- Coconut Tart
- Pineapple Tart
- Guava Tart
- Guavaberry Tart*
- Papaya Tart*
- Mango Tart*
Or choose from our Combined fillings:
- Christmas Tart (1/2 Coconut & 1/2 Guava)
- Piña Colada Tart (1/2 Coconut & 1/2 Pineapple)
- Tropical Rhythm Tart (1/2 Pineapple & 1/2 Guava)
- Painkiller (A blend of Pineapple, Coconut & Cruzan Rum)
We also offer 3 different recipes, based on your dietary restrictions:
- Our traditional recipe contains standard baking ingredients, such as all purpose flour, sugar, milk and eggs. This is our standard Virgin Islands recipe that is the most savory, with a light and moist crust.
- Our gluten-free recipe contains gluten-free flour, brown sugar, a nut milk alternative, and eggs. The consistency of the crust is slightly more dense than our traditional recipe, and the flavor is much sweeter.
- Our vegan recipe contains gluten-free and nut flours, brown sugar, and a nut milk alternative. it does NOT contain eggs. The vegan recipe, although just as tasty, has a more grainy crust compared to our traditional recipe.
Allow 5-7 days processing time. All sales on baked goods are final. Tarts are baked to order and guaranteed delicious upon arrival.
*Only available for a limited time, when fruits are in season.
For rush orders, special requests (such as darker crusts, sugar substitutes, etc.), bulk orders for events, or for alternate forms of payment i.e. CashApp, please Contact Us.